The Roller Press Series has been designed and manufactured in accordance with EU safety directives and conforms to accident prevention regulations to protect the operator.
Designed to die cut a range of materials, it is the result of many years of experience in the field of packaging.
The machine is extremely simple to use and does not require skilled labour.
A considerable economic saving in cutting.
- Single Phase Power Requirements
- Europe - 3 Phase Power Requirements
- 380V, 50/60Hz
- USA - 3 Phase Power Requirements
- 208-220V /40A
- Max absorbed power
- Working surface
- 680mm / 28”
- Maximum production height
- 177mm / 7”
- Machine width
- 1050mm / 41”
- Machine depth
- 2815mm / 110”
- Machine height
- 1400mm / 55”
- Net machine weight
- 350kg / 770lbs
- Bastos Viegas (Medical - Portugal)
- Vincent S. Variete (Chocolate & Confectionery - Canada)
- AVX Corporation (Communication & Security - UK)
- Interform Manufacturing Ltd (Trade former - UK)
- Promedon (Hospital & Medical - Argentina)
- LED Lighting Solutions Ltd (Electronics - UK)
Contact us to find out more information on the Roller Press 700 or call us on +1 608.424.2524